Saturday, August 6, 2011

it started this way

          Well..where can i start...should I start when i was born?...maybe i'll start from the time that I was awaken from everything that I should know to become what I became.

         My name is Shin, I think I have a different perception in life. That keeps me from moving forward.
I love pleasure, I think of it as a purpose of life.

         I been thinking about something lately, one question is "what will happen after you die" simple way to put it. Would our souls seperate from our eartly body, take it's journey to the crossroads that leads to heaven or to hell. Or will our body just deteriorate and we will not know what will happen to us. Whatever it is...it's enevitable..no way to choose, but come to think of it if our body will just deteriorate and be turned to dust just like a thing. Then we will not know about dying or excistense we will be free from this world full of challenges without feelling you loose everything. If we become souls then are immortal life beggins.

whatever happens we win....

No comments:

Post a Comment